Saturday, 28 June 2014

I Love This Image!

Not a chatty post from me tonight

I just wanted to share my card using the fabulous new image from Ladybug Crafts Ink!

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
PCC 13, Anything goes,
TG242, Pink and green,
CFTC5, Summery flowers,
CCC, Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,


wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the sweet details!!!

Thanks for joining the Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Challenges, and if you haven't already, make sure you sign up by e-mail to be notified of all NEW challenges and Winner Posts!!!

Thanks so much, so great to see your lovely in this gallery!!!
HUGS -Kimberly!

brenda said...

What an elegant looking card Julie, really lovely.

Hope you received your prize voucher which I mailed to you a couple of weeks ago ?

B x

Sylvie Sims said...

Stunning card, thank you for joining us this month. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

Kathleen said...

Stunning Julie, love the colours and what a great choice of die, one I never think to use, must do better.
I didn't buy this one as I didn't think I would be able to colour the Bucket, you have made a cracking job.

Kath x

Pixie Flutterby said...

Simple, clean lines and truely elegant. Thank you for joining in Craft for the Craics challenge
Pixie DT member

Sally said...

Think you have done a great job of this image Julie....the bucket looks fab...think I need this image too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Marleen Gallagher said...

A lovely project. Thank you for joining us over on CFTC.
Marleen DT xx