Friday 17 October 2014

Simply Over The Edge



I've really not been getting much time to craft lately so when I needed a quick card I went to my pot of images that I'd previously cut using my ScanNcut.
This gorgeous LCI Digi
 was simple to colour and just perfect for the job




I couldn't get it to show up in the photo too well but there's a sprinkling of glamour dust on the roses and on the dots of Liquid pearls added to the gypsophilia on the digi.


Unfortunately the close up does show up the speedyness of my colouring job!




Just in case you hadn't heard the sad news, 
will be closing their doors for good on the 
28th October so time is running out if you wanted to bag yourself a bargain and what a perfect time to grab a few extras for Christmas gifts for your crafty friends!



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CCCDC11, Glitter digi,
TCC October, Pink,
4CC, Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Julie, hope you're ok sweetie!
It's a treat to see one of your lovely LCI cards!
Have a good weekend.
Chris
x

Leanne said...

So pretty , love these flowers, the colors are bright and lovely. The twine/bow/sentiment nicely done. Thanks for playing our Birthday Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Dawn said...

It may be a quick card but it's just gorgeous! I zoomed in & could see the sparkle just fine!
Thanks for joining us in the Think Pink challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

WOW! That is all - just WOW!!! Stunning! Classic! Perfection! Okay - so NOW that s all...

coops said...

simply gorgeous julie.the floral image is so pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, love the image. thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

Brawny x said...

Wow a fabulous card. Gorgeous design x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.