Thursday 2 July 2015

Lavinia Flowers.


It's time for July's challenge at Lavinia stamps, and the theme this time is
For my first card I used  
"Background script" along with a dandelion from the set.
I love this script stamp!




Another computer generated message, hand cut and "tied" to the stems.



For my second card
I've embossed the script this time using clear embossing powder, I then inked over my card using distress inks.




I added a bit of interest using gilding flakes over double sided tape.




We would love it if you joined us in the challenge this month, just ink up your Lavinia stamps to be in with a chance of winning a £40 Lavina voucher. You don't even need a blog to enter as email entries are accepted.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

brenda said...

Choices, choices Julie, I love the fresh zingy greens of the first, but very much like the sepia tones of the second.

B x

Aileen said...

Julie, they are both very pretty cards. Love them.

Squirrel x said...

Oooh hun, these are both absolutely gorgeous! Love love love. Hugs xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful cards Julie - love the fresh green on the first one and the clear stamping on the second - gorgeous! x

Zoe said...

So beautiful and delicate, really fresh xx Zoe xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love both cards
bibiana

Eileen said...

Such elegant, pretty and neat cards from you Julie .. love the colous you have chosen here . Beautiful work.
Eileen xx

Karen said...

Beautiful cards as usual Julie, love them both. Kx

Sarah said...

Oooh such beautiful cards - I love the shade of green you used, and the tiny tag that's tied to the stems and the beautiful stamps on the second card. Fabulous :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Julie this is utterly gorgeous. I LOVE the lime green one, but that's because I love that colour, they're both utterly gorgeous, elegant, sophisticated designs. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends x

Susan said...

LOVE <3