Wednesday 26 August 2015

Flowers with Southern Girls.


It's time for a new challenge with the Southern Girls today and we have another nice easy one for you.




I didn't have chance to use the sponsors image today but there are some great sponsors this time, please check out the challenge blog for full details.
I used my Scan and cut to make my card, shaping and welding together petal shapes to make the shape then cutting out individual petals and inky stitching each one by hand the leaf and stem image is a built in shape. I shaped each petal with a ball tool and used glue and foam pads to place each one. The centre of my daisy was cut from felt with a nestability circle. The sentiment was also created using the draw option before sizing the tag, angling and cutting it.




I'm using my card for the following challenges:-
TIOT, Flowers,
IDCB48, Anything goes,
CGC3, Anything goes,
CWAA6, Anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

brenda said...

This fabulous Julie, a real showcase for what you can do with the scan and cut.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Julie, bright, cheery and oh so joyful. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Ngaere said...

This is so pretty and fresh. It feels like spring.

chrissie said...

Wonderful project and such a great idea

Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT

Love Chrissie xx

sirkkis said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

froebelsternchen said...

A really wonderful card! Thank you very much for joining TIOT's!
oxo Susi

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful and fabulous card Julie thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Brawny x said...

A great card. I love it x

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

alethea said...

This card is absolutely amazing... Wish I could afford a scan n cut.... HUgsxx